We're on the hunt for a recent graduate who is eager to gain valuable work experience within business development for a fast-growing B2B cloud intelligence platform for senior executives.
You will learn about aspects of business development and account management; from assisting with product demos, to on-boarding new clients and customer training sessions, supporting the tech team to roll out new features and collaborating with the sales and marketing team to raise our company profile.
Your goal is to become our product champion, gaining an intimate knowledge of how our product works, how it can be improved and help our customers with user adoption and any problems or issues.
- Work with the senior analysts, marketing and sales team on professional services and enterprise clients.
- Brainstorming new feature ideas, and helping the tech team develop and implement them.
- Assist with the running of the accounts and gain an understanding of the way clients accounts are managed.
- Facilitate product demos, customer on-boarding and client-facing training sessions.
- Assist with building topic keywords and search terms and writing editorial commentary for newsletter briefings.
- Support marketing team with social media monitoring and content, plus email marketing and newsletters.
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
- An analytical mindset, with attention to detail and interest in research and business information.
- Good administrative and IT skills (including Microsoft Word & Excel).
- Interest in building a career in account management, with a passion for technology, business and innovation.
How to Apply
Write a short email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Business Analyst
- Explain why you’re interested in the role.
- Explain why you’re a great fit for the role.
- Include your CV and link to your LinkedIn profile.